BF:BC2 single player footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get any servers in Miami or Dallas so I tried Atlanta and boom first try it went through. It's going pretty slow, how do you check how fast it's going? Mine just goes by percentage.......slowly.

edit: Once it hits 1% then it shows the speed ;) I switched to South America and am now going at my full connection speed. I must be connected to Brazil or Argentina lol...peaking at 255kb/s...so sad.

It was still showing as "Not released" for me before I switched to alternate servers. I'm at 90% right now. ;)

I just remoted into my PC cuz I'm at work...woot. I tried to install and the Dallas servers wouldn't even let me because it was too busy. Switched to Phoenix and it's d/l at 1.8 MB/s currently.

EDIT: It's pretty back and forth, but peaks around 1.8 MB/s and valleys at about 650 KB/s

I just finished. :D Time to rustle up my headphones and kick the tires on this puppy.

I just finished. :D Time to rustle up my headphones and kick the tires on this puppy.

It's alright for some, the games not even released over here until friday 5th.

However, my favourite game website to order from has lived up to there name and will be getting the game to me 2days before release :) So i shall be playing tommorow, Wednesday 3rd.

Got an official ranked server all set up and ready too :D

Are you guys having problems logging in? It just keeps saying "Unable to log in"

SOOOOO frustrating!!!

I've only played a little single player so far as I am trying to get back into the FPS swing of things. If I get back on tonight I will see if I can get on MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom