BF:BC2 single player footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only played about 20-30 mins of the single player, then went straight to multi, i should probably go back and play the single player, it seemed like it was going to have an in depth story. How long is it anyway?

I made it through a couple of levels on single player then started playing multiplayer. At least this time it has a story to it where as previous versions was just like multiplayer. So far I am loving it. I really like the points system, you can really rack up alot of points. Couple of things I don't like so far. One is the communication system. You just point to something and press Q to give an order or request a pickup or whatever else instead of giving you a choice like Battlefield 2142. Second thing is the how you resupply with ammo. You can not hold the ammo box and resupply anybody or yourself, you have to throw it on the ground.

Is anybody else having a problem viewing your stats online? When I logged in at battlefield.com, I do not see any place I can check my stats. When I try to login at badcompany.ea.com, it shows an older username that I do not use anymore and it says either I have not linked my xbox or psn name, which I do not have or I have not played an online ranked multiplayer match which I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom