BF:BC2 single player footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody with a PC BF:BC2 manual... care to scan it and send me a copy? I can't find it anywhere online. :(

steam should really look into that. LIke whenever you buy the game you should get a PDF form of the game manual. That's probably one of the top reasons people buy hard copies over online ( Case probably be close second...or well..internet connection is probably the first)

Some info worth knowing, I guess:
Bad Company 2 - FAQ & Known Issues

Thanks, synergy. Not much there and not what I was looking for. Bummer.

Open question... How do you get out of a game/server? I tried using Esc and that wasn't it. I ended up Alt-Tabbing out and killing it.

Also, has anyone found any decent servers and are willing to share their names?

I'm pretty sure when you die and are on the respawn screen (where you can select what load out you want) there is a thing to back out. Not to sure sure.

Just hit ESC, then select Exit Game. It will exit the server and take you back to the main menu.

I figured you wouldn't find much in that manual, but that is the PC manual. That's why I don't care about getting manuals with my game; because they are usually worthless anyway. Unless it's like an epic RTS or MMORPG or something where you need a 2000 page manual to play the game.

I found a couple good servers this weekend. Most of them are clan servers though and I get raped by them, but they play fair and are nice. They just like having people in their servers. When I get home I'll put the names up cause I can't remember them right now.

I'm so addicted to this game! I would play this non stop if I actually had the time! I'm playing it on Xbox360 and might get it for PC one day when the price drops for it. Already have 30 hours into this game! Usually I'm a medic or sniper.

Bullet drop FTW! Dunno why but I love the idea and laugh every time I get a headshot on someone across the map! :D

OMG this video game looks sick.. i have to get this! :)
Dude, it is! :thumbsup: The more I play it the more fun it gets! It seriously helps A TON when you get into a squad with some friends and you can all rape. It kinda sucks until you get a couple weapon unlocks. The default weapons are pretty weak and it's a struggle to keep the K/D ratio positive. But once unlocks come in it makes a big difference!

I can't find a way to get the server information once I'm in game. There's also no way to add a server to your favorites once your in game, which is stupid because how do you know if a server is any good until you're in it! OMG!...epic thought! You'da thunk DICE coulda thunka dat one...hyuck, hyuck :crazy:

Dude, it is! :thumbsup: The more I play it the more fun it gets! It seriously helps A TON when you get into a squad with some friends and you can all rape. It kinda sucks until you get a couple weapon unlocks. The default weapons are pretty weak and it's a struggle to keep the K/D ratio positive. But once unlocks come in it makes a big difference!

I can't find a way to get the server information once I'm in game. There's also no way to add a server to your favorites once your in game, which is stupid because how do you know if a server is any good until you're in it! OMG!...epic thought! You'da thunk DICE coulda thunka dat one...hyuck, hyuck :crazy:

someone get a bit excited towards the end?? lol

LOL...well, just illustrating that even a hillbilly with an IQ of 5 could have thought that far in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom