BF:BC2 single player footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
This person is painfully bad at the game haha, but maybe they aren't much of an FPS player.

Anyways, game looks sweet and I can't wait to play!!! Haven't been this excited for a game to come out in a really long time!! wooooop

I mean pre-load, whoops. I am just happy that they are letting us pre-load though because for me if I could only download it on release, it would probably take an extra day to do so and that's if I got a steady connection to Steam.

I was perusing Steam's forum and came across someone advocating switching to the Ukrainian region to download as the Ukrainian servers are the emptiest. So... View > Settings > Download > Region... Bam! Currently downloading at ~90KB/s. Once I have it loaded I will switch back to US. ;)

[EDIT] The speed is slowly climbing. Spectacular it ain't, but better then waiting for a few more hours.

Around 180 now.

It's not great, but better than nothing. ;) I may try some other servers to see if I can get better results.

[EDIT] Switched to Finland... ~580 or so now. :p

I think that guy was yankin' your chain to try and get people off of the servers he was trying to pull more speed from, hehe. ~580 sounds good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom