BF:BC2 Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dled the demo on my ps3 over TG break, but I never got a chance to play it. When I go home tomorrow night, I should be able to find some time to do so if not the next day.

T - 5 hours till I get prison ****ed up the *** by my calc exam. I should be studying instead of reading all your guys' dumb topics!

Go watch all the youtube vids.. amazing! The system reqs are reasonable for the world. Seeing as how you can really blow anything to bits and peaces. Either way the game will be great. Leagues are already being talked about on forums but no one seems to know game modes.

The difference between digital and disc is that digital is downloaded from places like direct2drive, steam, and xfire. while disc is simply that.. A Disc.

And DRUID this is not stupid thread!

i love that the game will remain true to the battlefield series in that you can actually use and drive the vehicles. while I love playing infantry only in BF2, the ability to hop in a tank and roll out, or to grab a hummer or jeep and zip across the map, or even to go airborne in an Apache, makes the game so much more fun.

Yea, this game definitely looks good. Hopefully it's not as buggy as BF2 was when it was first released. I never played BC, so will this be more like that or more like BF?

And DRUID this is not stupid thread!

Yeah, I know. I didn't mean it like that lol.

My calc exam didn't **** me. I got a solid B on it I'm pretty sure, and there is a solid curve based on the average, so it is looking good.

Squad Death Match Gamemode.

Up to four squads of four, the first with 50 kills wins the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom