BF:BC2 Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
So are you guys expecting a lot? I think its going to be phenomenal. My question is... Does anyone know the Multiplayer game modes that they will have? Trying to figure out what will be played for competition.

Ya I am expecting a lot from this game. I think it is weird they are releasing BC2 on PC when the first one wasn't thought.

But ya, I have been playing the beta on my PS3 and it has been great so far. I can't wait for the PC version (supposed to be out early 2010).

I would expect similar game modes to the first Bad Company, which I don't know lol.

I will probably end up asking on the EA forum... What game modes are played in all the other Battlefield games for comp?

Can't wait for this game, sounds like it's going to be nuts.

Just looking at the recommended requirements...

Processor: Quadcore
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260
Graphics memory: 512MB
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version (BF1943)

...pretty cool! .. wikipedia has the game listed as dx11 support too.

They're some seriously hefty requirements :\

I have played it to rank 9 on the PS3 beta. And whilst it is very very good, it just doesn't seem addictive to me. At all. You see, some games are very good and adictive, like CoD2 (i still play it) and whilst some games are better than cod2 (mw2, bfbc2) i just do not find myself wanting to go back and play more. Maybe i'm odd like that :p

Perhaps i'll play it more when i have friends to play with.

I am really excited for this game. This is the type of FPS I really dig, with larger maps for better sniping and over all game play. BF seems to be the only game that offers that kind of open battlefield game play these days. Now everything feels like you are running and gunning in a small maze. Definitely pumped for this release since it's coming to PC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom