BF:BC2 How NOT to be a n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that was amazing. But I do think they need to cut MW2 some slack. It's not exactly easy to win on that game with retards being rambo either.

And then BC2 isn't THAT realistic...bullets don't drop that fast..and they aren't that slow.....

All n all that that video is great lol..they should make everyone who wants to play watch it

LOL that was amazing. But I do think they need to cut MW2 some slack. It's not exactly easy to win on that game with retards being rambo either.

And then BC2 isn't THAT realistic...bullets don't drop that fast..and they aren't that slow.....

All n all that that video is great lol..they should make everyone who wants to play watch it

Actually, you'd be surprised to see how much bullet do drop.

i've fired many guns in my life..and never have i seen their bullets drop from shoulder fire level to the ground in like 50 feet...so don't even try to tell me this game has realistic bullet drop lol

lol okay maybe 50ft is an exaggeration, but anyway it goes bullets in this game don't travel far enough to get to the point they would see the major drop they do.....

not really complaining about it lol i mean i'd rather see bullet drop this way than no bullet drop..it makes people actually have to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom