bf 2142 demo realsing this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the demo first it said could not find language defaulting to English even though that's what i chose anyway... then an error about not finding a directx file. Oh well i wasn't planning on buying it anyway so no big lose :) I`ll just wait till my copy of company of heroes arrives on Tuesday for some gaming mayhem.

EDIT: well a fresh reinstall of directx solved the prob which is wierd as i already had the latest one, maybe my download of the SDK messed things up awhile back.

lol are you blind its on the main page!

http://www.fileplanet.com/168737/160000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2142-Demo

after playing it for awhile it seems alright, they have changed enough for it to be very different from bf2.

i did get teamkilled within 2 minutes of play as i accidentally launched a pod as soon as i landed someone teamkilled me for it.

I still wont buy it though enemy territory quake wars or armed assault is where i`ll look for online FPS gaming.

Eh the demo wasn't that great, though some of the maps looks cool :cool: Still glitchy like usual.

baronvongogo said:
I installed the demo first it said could not find language defaulting to English even though that's what i chose anyway... then an error about not finding a directx file. Oh well i wasn't planning on buying it anyway so no big lose :) I`ll just wait till my copy of company of heroes arrives on Tuesday for some gaming mayhem.

EDIT: well a fresh reinstall of directx solved the prob which is wierd as i already had the latest one, maybe my download of the SDK messed things up awhile back.

where can i find direct X please provide with a link i wanna shoot the laser gun pewpewpewpew

yosa said:
dario03

Red is always the enemy, blue is always a freindly;the best way to learn the specifics is to play a single player game a few times, the controles are listed under options(you should custumize these as you prefere) , in any case its not so hard a game to pick up, if your online and can't remember a conrtole, ask your team.

So does everybody have a mark on them or something? Or do I just use the radar?
My problem is the only way I could tell who was who, was by their names. But the names only show up when I'm 20 feet from someone.

Your side should show up on your map at all times. If 2142 works like BF2, the only time an enemy shows up is if someone spots them with their commo rose or the UAV is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom