BF 1942 and mic headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxsk8er

In Runtime
I just bought a pair of logitech headphones with a mic attached to it. How do you get it to work with battlefield 1942? Does it work automatically or do you have to set it up for multiplayer? I'm only asking this so I know the other players can hear me taunt them.

Does it work on lan games too? If there is another program as well that works the same way I'd love to try it out as well?

Teamspeak is great, works with anything really. It is not game dependant. Either connect to a server that is listed for the game server or ya can make your own server. I play WoW and my guild pays for a 40 man server that we use on raids. Also, you can use it just to make free long distance phonse calls....go to www.goteamspeak.com and download the server client, run it on your PC and connect to the IP listed with the teamspeak program. Have anyone else that you want connect to that server. Of course, if you run the server program on a PC, you wont be able to host many ppl. We use caribehosting for out server, and it is great. If you have any TS questins, PM anytime.

how the h☼☼☼ do you get the server to work right, I want to play with my friends on lan but P☼S won't let me connect with either running. What do I DO

I'm getting zero errors on the server but I'm also unable to get to let me play games on the client when we go to play it on bf 1942, it says the server might not be on... but I turned the server on and set it to be ready to play bf 1942. I'm thinking of using the one that came with my THUG 2 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom