• Bad! You should fix it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles

Baseband Member
Hello people I was wondering today what everyone here would think about the top 3 new games, and which one is better?

Half-Life 2?
Doom 3?
Halo 2?

Just post a reply on what you think, or answer the poll!

"Login Gayness..."

There are way to-many of these threads.
....... .......

Please STOP!! :amazed: :angry: :cool:

lol yeah, those games are all good. Doom 3 is my last vote though. Either way, it dont really matter witch one is better, since they are all up there.

Definatly Hl2, the physics engine blows all the others away, Doom three was nice eye candy, and Halo 2 was a dissapointment to me.

havent played Halo 2
doom 3 too freaky

= hl2 my choice.. first game ive actually been kept interested long enuf to finish, maybe coz it isnt very long..

~ Everyone who posted, and voted

Well, that solves my case, Half-Life 2 was worth $55, and yes, my vote was on HL2.

Re: "Login Gayness..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
There are way to-many of these threads.
....... .......

Please STOP!! :amazed: :angry: :cool:

Seconded, this is all a bit old hat now...

Regardless, my vote went to Doom 3. I've never really been a fan of Halo, so that kinda rules that out. But very difficult to decide between D3 and HL2 though; both awesome & beautifull games, for many different reasons....

graphically they are all as good as each other. but if you include the gameplay, story line, its ability to make you shit yourself by a simple creak of the metal around you, and how much you can get involved in the story line Half life 2 wins it hands down.

Halo 2 hasnt been to the pc yet. The pc version of the first halo was better than the xbox version.

HL2 beats D3 hands down. D3 wasnt a great game, just showing off great graphics, I dont like playing eye candy. HL@ has a great physics engine, game play and a great graphics engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom