Bet On Soldier Demo out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played through the demo a few times now. They got action right...but they got alot of stuff wrong too :(. Timed fights against other heros is really stupid, alot of the guns look/sound the same.

'meh' is all i have to say ATM. Its definitly a multiplayer game, and the demo is SP

I think ridiculous amounts of shininess somehow translates into 'looks better' or something for those companies...I guess they figure if the light is bouncing off more things and more apparent then it looks more realistic? Don't know

the SM3 in farcry makes it unrealistic as well...it's sooooo god damn bright it's not even half real..

JDGreen92086 said:
Wow. I'll never play that game again, nor any other game they make. That was the worst game I've ever played.

You could provide more constuctive critisism...:confused:

Heyyo,

I thought I'd revive this thread to say the bet on soldier mp demo is out, it's smaller than the mp demo at 393.4MB. I'm downloading it now, review inna bit. ;)

[EDIT]
Ok, tried the demo, seemed interesting, and it ran pretty good.. but the netcode, oh god... lag-tacular.. or maybe I jus thad a bad server I dunno... Yeah, I ran ouside, and a big destoroyer guy nuked me with a rl, then I spawned in again.. and then a big mech gunned me down as soon as I left the spawn house.. and then again, this time I almost had the destroyer guy killed.. and the game lagged out n' I died. Apparently your latency affects your movements and zoom, cause they weren't instant.. or maybe that's how they're supposed to be?? I dunno, someone else drop in a review pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom