Best "scary" "thriller" game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think the FEARs were scary because you were this uber rambo guy with health packs not to mention everything dies with bullets...which you never run out of.

Its the games where you are this weak nobody surrounded by evil... that's scary. Silent Hills are probably that...
RE4 I found thrilling because the evil kept getting worse and worse and ammo/health were always a concern.
Bioshock was very thrilling...but very easy

FEARs were more creepy than scary ;). They had stuff that jumped out at you, you were in dark areas most of the time, and you'd hear whispering all of the sudden, as well as flashbacks/"ghosts" walking around.

I didn't think the FEARs were scary because you were this uber rambo guy with health packs not to mention everything dies with bullets...which you never run out of.

Its the games where you are this weak nobody surrounded by evil... that's scary. Silent Hills are probably that...
RE4 I found thrilling because the evil kept getting worse and worse and ammo/health were always a concern.
Bioshock was very thrilling...but very easy

not really considering if you kill crows they drop bullets and money..this game was terribad

from what i've heard deadspace is suppose to be pretty scary

IMO FEAR, some of FEAR 2, and Doom 3 had its moments... But after playing a few levels, you get really used to how they try to scare ya... I still can't get over the ghosts that pop up in the school on fear 2... Scares the **** outta me...

doom 3 is by far the most scariest game i played, but thats prolly cuz i played the whole game at night w/ the lights off... couldnt sleep for a day or 2 lol

doom 3 is by far the most scariest game i played, but thats prolly cuz i played the whole game at night w/ the lights off... couldnt sleep for a day or 2 lol

Only way to play any potentially-scary game ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom