Best realistic racer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I love racing games so here are my top favs that I own

Project Gotham 2

Toca 2

Grand Turismo 4

And if u like rally

colin mcray rally 04 (comes with Toca 2 on a bonus disc)

colin mcray rally 05 it is hard to find i was told the did not make enough of this I am still looking though.
My father, rally games are his favorite this game almost made him switch to xbox.

I too have been looking for some good racing games on the PC. After playing a demo of Colin Mcrae 2004 i bought it new for £7.99. I also downloaded a demo of Toca Race Driver 2. IMO the demo is S**t, but im hopeing the real game is much better!

-->Matt2m, i have seens a couple of colin mcrae 5's going on eBay...

OO, just got Colin Mcrae 2004 in the post this morning. Top game. :) Also ordered Toca 2 (Old sk00l lol) and Toca Race driver 2 :D

Toca race driver 2 and Collin Mc Rae, both suck with keyboard because they worked really hard on making them realistic and the physics engine, so if you play with keyboard, you'll spin out like crap... i had the demos for both, you should try them out before buying them...

for controller, i would reccomend an xbox controller and hook it up through USB, ou can buy an adapter on ebay for like 5 bux

Yeah at the same time as buying CMR4 i bought a USB adaptor that lets me use Gamecube/Xbox/PS2 controllers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom