Best Quake4config. setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoDirenzo

Fully Optimized
Hello, I'm a noob at Q4 (multiplayer) and either my config setup totally sucks, there are a bunch of haxors playing and getting a pass from punk buster or I just suck which is probably the best explanation. Can anyone share their config file with me if they think it rocks? Question 2: Does Quake 4 have a tweak to allow my Conroe dual core to be accessed (both cores) for increased performance? Thanks in advance!!!:amazed:

Look, there's nothing you can do about hackers with aimbots, nothing. If their hack is not open to the public, Punk Buster will not be detecting it. I've seen it a hundred times before in WolfET ... just find servers they don't go to.

But most likely you just suck, when I first started playing Quake 4 I figured everyone was cheating but I soon realized that I just suck at that game. Same with CoD2 ... all I do is walk around and die. It's kinda weird because I freaking own in WolfET.

Yeah, same thing, in RTCW I just get own3d over and over, but I rock in WolfET. And they're the same game! I think it has to do with the maps and how well you know them and stuff like that. :)

Oh, and r_smp "1" is what you want for dual-core.

The amazing thing about these jerks is, after being pointed out, they just lie, lie , lie....but, after all, they are cheaters so it goes with the turf. My favorite tactic is to post a chat message. What a *67$&(_&*^ hack!! The guy that is running it always responds although he is never actually pointed out specifically! ROFL!!! What the heck is wolfet? Maybe I should invest some time in that game?

RicoDirenzo said:
What the heck is wolfet? Maybe I should invest some time in that game?

WTF? Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory ... You've never played it? It's free, download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom