Best Pci graphics card for San Andreas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not that people WANT to, its because we dont have the money to keep upgrading our computers to play with the latest bells and whistles.

woot6600GT said:
But why would you WANT to run HL2 and Far Cry on a PCI card? Lol.

Not everybody is as fortunate...

Take me for example. Until about a year ago, i was using a 433mhz Celeron with 64MB of RAM and 16MB of integrated gfx. Only had one PCI slot, and that was used for the modem

Anyway manhunt, you can play it with a PCI card. I recommend the nvidia 5200...I would say the nvidia 5700le but people tell me no for some reason.

save your money until your can get hardware that is worthwhile for curretn gaming.

until then, go play some americas army or battlefield 1942, and tighten up your first person shooter skills.

Quintox said:
Anyway manhunt, you can play it with a PCI card. I recommend the nvidia 5200...I would say the nvidia 5700le but people tell me no for some reason.

Generally any card with the suffix LE or SE is crippled and it sucks

yea i feel ur pain with the pci slot but i was stuck with an hp befor i got this hog that i have today. i tried playin games on my pc but way to slow and was a buzz killer so i also stuck to xbox.So get a job and start saving if u want to be able to play some good games but if u have 100 dollars why dont u start with a new mobo with pci-e or even 8x agp compatible.

dont get an AGP mobo, as AGP is going to disappear in the next couple of years. the new cards might not even be made in AGP form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom