Best PC Game Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks, only games worth a pint of you know what are sports games.. can play them over and over, always different. Anything by EA sports. NHL 2004 is the best sports game ever made, and the only game I play daily. Anything you beat, and are done with it, is a waste of $60.

I agree with bad-dog and Thrice
Diablo II and Starcraft are up there on my list. I just picked up SC last week and started playing it again. Just like riding a bike! :p

haha... well i still prefer warcraft III, its the best game ive ever had my hands on...

dun like FPS :D

The Original Unreal.

Before that, I was really not that keen on FPS.

hygor said:
Fallout 2... not just the best PC game of all time... possibly the best game of all time... i just love it!

FallOut and FallOut 2 are one of the best computer RPGs that are out there.

Firstly, it's a real RPG and appose to things like Final Fantasy where you playing with Pre-Generated Character.

Secondly, it's not liniear, unlike a lot of other computer / console rpgs are like today.

It's a shame that Fall Out : Tatics sucked. But considering that delevopment of that game was nothing but a comedy of errors, followed by interplay pulling the plug on FO:T.

cheerios said:
i still dont like FPS

Thank you. We heard the first time.

rakesh_1024 said:
have u guys tried RPGs like Final fantasy series,Legend of Legaiah,Grandia 2? They r my favourites

I really like the combat system in Grandia 2. It's very dynamic (like a real fight). It's a shame that FF does not take the same appoach.

The combat system in FF reminds me of some one playing TENNIS.

How ever, I do like Square Soft's CG Animation. I make sure I pick up their artwork books all the time when they release a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom