hmmm...

• Use new subforum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use existing forum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of these games listed CoD is definately the best! Even MoH is trying to imitate the gameplay of CoD. Too bad they can't do it!

MoH is older than CoD. CoD was programmed by people who programmed MoH, that's why they feel similar.

Out of these games listed CoD is definately the best! Even MoH is trying to imitate the gameplay of CoD. Too bad they can't do it!;)

AA is not crap by any means. It is frustrating at first, but once you gain an appreciation for the intense realism, ull love the game. And no, the soldiers dont move like they had steroid injections. In CS, the the guy jumps 10 feet and runs about 50 mph.

More realistic = more intense, more gut wrenching

the only major complaint i have about AA is that the rounds can go on forever

AA sucks, I'm not out to play an FPS where it's real......the whole point of video games is to get AWAY from real life......they may have put in aspects to keep it to reality sake, but it still sucks ass

That's right. Games aren't supposed to be real. They ar only supposed to look real!

I just played Farcry for the first time (demo). It's 10 times better than Doom3 (except for the graphics ofcourse) This game rocks. I will probably buy it!

Nubius said:
AA sucks, I'm not out to play an FPS where it's real......the whole point of video games is to get AWAY from real life......they may have put in aspects to keep it to reality sake, but it still sucks ass

I enjoy both kinds of games

CoD all the way, hands down. I've played the multiplayer for so many hours I can't even tell you. That's the main reason why I barely studied for finals, hahaha.

TheMajor said:
That's right. Games aren't supposed to be real. They ar only supposed to look real!

I just played Farcry for the first time (demo). It's 10 times better than Doom3 (except for the graphics ofcourse) This game rocks. I will probably buy it!

How well does it run?

On low settings only. Doom3 seems to run smoother. I wonder what is causing it to run a little slow. (1.63GHz/512PC3200/FX5200 128MB)

America's Army is an acquired taste. Some like it some don't. There are defiantly at least 2 things in AA that are better than CS: The community, there is respect, if you make a good kill, people will say good job, not "YOUR HACKING B*TCH!!!!” which brings me to the other thing that AA has that CS doesn’t: No annoying 15 year olds saying that your hacking because there are more or less no cheaters in AA whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom