hmmm...

• Use new subforum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use existing forum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down, Unreal Tournament. The announcer yelling out HEADSHOT!!!!! after you pop the noggin off of the flag carrier is classic. And the fact that the best weapon in the UT franchise is only in the first UT, the double enforcers, is an added bonus.

oh, oops, i never saw the poll. some of those aren't even that old Major. i thought you ment old old games. not old new games like CoD.

I played UT once and didn't really like it. Played it only for a few minutes though. I really love CoD, maybe I will buy it.

TheMajor said:
I played UT once and didn't really like it. Played it only for a few minutes though. I really love CoD, maybe I will buy it.

If you do also get the expansion (united offensive). its awsome online play. Call of Duty is my all time favourite game

Sof2 all the freakin way man....I still play it although not as much because Ive got a ton of games I need to beat still lol, plus sof2 is about as hacked as CS is these days.....man sof2 was great back in it's day...I still cling on to a futil hope of Sof3 with an updated ghoul engine combined with crytek, source, unreal engines :p.....the way games are these days an Sof3 would look just........ :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

hell no, call of duty sucks, and yes I've also finished them both :D

Call of duty as a single player rocked....unless you were comparing single player.....call of duty was good because I liked that constant action style, but it's too very different games...I hated MP....there hasn't been an MP game YET since Sof2 that feels as real in movements and when shooting someone.

Sof2 > CoD :p

Nubius said:
hell no, call of duty sucks, and yes I've also finished them both :D

Call of duty as a single player rocked....unless you were comparing single player.....call of duty was good because I liked that constant action style, but it's too very different games...I hated MP....there hasn't been an MP game YET since Sof2 that feels as real in movements and when shooting someone.

Sof2 > CoD :p

COD LAN, RAPES SOFII LAN! the game play is so much nicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom