Best Gaming Headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

regret

Baseband Member
Wireless, and all the other good points of headphones (sound quality, comfortableness, etc)

Please and thank you

Re: Best Gaming Headphones?

headphones or a headset?

The only wireless ones I can think of off the top of my head are the Logitech G930's
They sound excellent for their price and are very comfortable :thumbsup:

Depends on your budget. Personally I would avoid anything wireless or that has more than 2 speakers.

headphones or a headset?

headset. MUST have a mic on it. any way i can change the title? i dont see anything in options or edit

These are the ones ive been looking into so far;

Sennheiser 555
(this tricky s.o.b.! i cant find a main page for it anywhere)

Corsair HS1 $100
Gaming Audio Series

Logitech Wireless G930 $120
Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930

Astro a40 (really like this one, but booooy is it expensive) $200
Astro A40 Gaming Headset | Pro Gaming Headsets | AstroGaming.com

i would prefer wireless, im preety sure all of the above are wireless expect the last one, for wireless witht hat one it jumps to about 300

I would suggest either the Astro A40 or the Sennheiser PC 350 or 360: Sennheiser USA - Noise Cancelling Headset - Computer Gamer Headset - PC 350 - Skype,VoIP - Personal Audio

I currently have the Razer Megalodons but I received for $90 shipped and that is about what I think they are worth. Can sound hollow at times but overall I really like the headset. Razer also came out with a true 7.1 headset that is supposed to sound pretty well as they hired veteran audio engineers apparently to build them. My next headset will most likely be a Astro A40s or the Sennheiser I have linked which I have both used extensively and think they sound wonderful. If the A40's are too expensive the Sennheisers will be as well so you may want to look into the A30's which are cheaper and smaller but still offer great audio.

I'm thinking of either going stereo with something new like the Ear Force X12 (Turtle Beach) or just going all in with the PC 360 (would need to buy a sound card with this one). If you have to go wireless I think G930 is a good option. My neighbor has them and swears by them.

Turtle Beach products sound great and are really reasonably priced while Astro and Sennheiser are more expensive but will provide a much better listening experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom