The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
from all the quake 4 pics ive seen, i can expect it to have very boring level design...rocks,mountains,corridoors and rooms...oh lets not forget all the neat rustic metal pipes everywhere as if ported directly from doom3...wow, now theres a landscape i cant wait to explore. havnt the people at id and raven ever played unreal or farcry just once?

Maroon, Pariah has been out for a while now, and its not supposed to be very good...i sure wasnt impressed by the demo. The thing about quake that draws me in is the all out war atmosphere, the fact that you really feel like your part of a larger force.

i wonder what happens if you hide somewhere and let your comrades do all the fighting..lol
i do that in halo2 alot and they kill everyone for me

the best thing to do in halo when playing cooprative is to hang back. then wen the other guy dies he has to start from the begginging. lol

dhw200 said:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Thats the game im dying for more than any other, including FEAR

I know...........Oblivion is looking awsome with its detailed graphics, advanced AI, awsome detailed quests, huge game world, and more........I just hope that my computer will be able to handle it......

S.T.A.L.K.E.R us never going to come out. its been in development for a little over 5 years now, so i say screw it. it'll be up there with Duke Nukem Forever for games that will never come out.

F.E.A.R looks real promising

CoD2 looks way to real to be true, I love the gritty realisim, and thats what people have been saying about how CoD2 is!

UT2007 is going to be the best UT ever, it also looks way to good to be true.

ES 4 Oblivion looks great too. It might get me intersted in RPG's. :p

anyone seen condemend for the xbox360, i saw it playing on g4tv and wow...its like doom 3 engine on steroids.
hope it comes for pc sometime soon.

cod2 is looking awesome....but so does company of heroes, not sure which will be best overall. but from what ive read heroes might have better AI

You cant really compare CoD and Company of Heroes. One is a shooter, one is an RTS. I personally think that Company Heroes is gonna be something. If relic's track record is any indication, its gonna be a GOOD game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom