The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluenoise said:
Halo: 3

This game should rule all . I just hope Microsoft doesn't blow it.

Halo one was awsome halo2 was still good but they really did mess up on it. The hole game has turned into duel wielding. and people take i way to serious online and there was actually automatic rifle which sucks. And it was always just a race to the rockets/sniper/sword and whoever gets them wins. I really hope they dont screw up on halo3

By far, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If Morrowind is anything to go by, this game is going to pwn all RPGs ever! Seriously, some of the bideos I have seen for it are truly stunning, and I might actually be able to play it a full graphics :D

Another game that isn't too far away is F.E.A.R. Now that game looks awesome! I've played the demo through about 20 times (shame it is so short, but then it is only supposed to be a teaser). That is going to be by far the most fun FPS I will play for a while :)

What about FarCry 2? Haven't really heard much about that? If the first is anything to go by, I'll love this just as much as the first one!

stubbs the zombie due to come out in october 2005 (in truth i think aspyr is gonna screw it up), however the concept of the protaganist is a zombie whos mission is to turn a 1950's city into zombies using powers like removable limbs and using his own bowels as explosive grenades is just to funny to pass up

mmmm, im thinking that 2006 is going to be full of let downs. sure some great games will come out but i think people are excpecting to much from game creaters.
*edit* i hope AOE 3 isnt a let down.

Well I think it's looking quite good actually, and so what if we expect too much from games programmers and designers?? I mean if we pile the pressure on, then companies are going to want to feed the market and make as much money as possible. With this being said, we get great games coming out, and hopefully a drop in prices on a few games!! This way, we all win :)

And when I complete my degree, I'll want people to pile on the pressure so that myself, and other programmers around me are excited about making a game on time, and we're not just churning it out for the sake of it :D

wow, really intelligent post there. Im most looking forward to oblivion and HL2 expansion. FEAR is a must have also. Others which im excited about but not quite as much are Ghost Recon:AW, Titan Quest, STALKER, Dragonage and mildly excited about Quake 4

redmule said:
UT2007 is for noobs and it sucks ass

yeah u guess there is a reason this guy is a Virgin Techie, but i dont want to flame anybody

anyway Star Wars: Empire at War, not just beacuse it is a star wasrs, which by the way kicks ass, it looks like a great rts with some great new concepts

i just hope that the load times dont interfere with gameplay (im thinking that the transition from land battles to space battles could casue some problems)

well heres hopeing

FEAR is way overhyped...and they could have come up with a better name for it...

STALKER is vapourware, I am not looking for it to even come out...

QUAKE 4 will probably be good....

Return to Castle Wolfenstein 2? I heard they might be doing it but I haven't heard much more about it.

UT2007....when exactly are we to expect this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom