The best games to for 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first off, UT began the UT community, not UT2k3.

Second, the player base for Unreal Tournament is HUGE. CS can barely hold a candle to it.

Thirdly, if you're any kind of a deathmatch player (including CTF, DOM, LMS), UT cannot be denied as being an awsome game. If you're not, then UT is not in your genre and you really don't have the position to call it a bad game.

Anyway, UT2k7 is not due out until later in 2006...sometime around the release of the HL2 add-on (which is still being kicked back and forth on the calendar).

Knwoing valve our grandchildren will be talkinag about Half Life 2's expansion, waiting for its release....

the game im really dying for is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

ShoobieRat said:
CS can barely hold a candle to it.

this staqtement was obviously made from a position of ignorance lol

and juicedaddy in answer to ur question... maybe

CS and UT cant really be compared...CS is about team based objective gameplay, UT is deathmatch, plain and simple. Both have their merits tho

dhw200 said:
Knwoing valve our grandchildren will be talkinag about Half Life 2's expansion, waiting for its release....

the game im really dying for is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

grandchilder HA, i dont know about you, but to get grandkids i need kids, and to get kids i need a wife, and lets be honest besides the odd hooker here and there, no girl really likes to talk to you, then again you might be differnt i just dont know :(

why hasent anyone mentioned BF2

i love that game, it puts rpg elements into a teamwork heavy shooter, exactly what i was looking for when it came out

sure its not the greatest "shooeter" out there, and the counquest games get a little tired, but its so fun, unlockable guns, commanders, Huge maps, medals, differnt classes with differnt skills (i think the first to do the differnt classes in a shooter was wolfenstien, Btw i love ET such a fun game, i miight be wrong so somebody correct me)

i simply love BF2

Kerpal said:
grandchilder HA, i dont know about you, but to get grandkids i need kids, and to get kids i need a wife, and lets be honest besides the odd hooker here and there, no girl really likes to talk to you, then again you might be differnt i just dont know :(

Oh now that is cold kerpal. and i do have a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom