The BEST GAME in town..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansvon

Beta member
I've seen a game been market in Malaysia called Ragnarok,
I understand it is a MMOPRG game with is very popular in Korea,
Japan and Taiwan. It is currently in it's beta test stage.

I've seen it, its like Final Fantasy meets Everquest.
Lotsa anime, cute monsters and 3D landscape.

Check it out at the website ro.gameflier.com.my

:bald:

Hmmm. Everything I've seen on this game makes me think it's a get rich quick scheme. Don't know why, but I'm weary about anything that has to do with this game.

Hey, Placebo!

Get your sore eyes and ass away from the computer-screen, and go out in the sun to play some REAL golf!!!

:D :D ;)

heheheheheh you all are too funny......i think this is one of those useless debates because someone like me who doesnt really play sports games will argue how they suck and so on and so forth lol ok /rant off best game ever FINAL FANTASY 3/6 :)

I'll take PC golf over the real thing anyday. Mainly because I'm good at PC golf and suck at the real thing.

i think golf imho is a boring sport (no offense to those who play it) i just prefer something with a little more aggressive competition like football :)

I know some people that played ragnarok, they said it was good, until they started making you pay monthly for play. I hate games that do that :p
I've actually never played final fantasy...I've always wanted to, but never have...maybe someday :|

The only golf video game I like is Mario Golf. :D

Plus I do play golf, and it is absolutely the hardest sport I ever played, but it is the most fun.

I once played 18 holes with about ten of my friends and we were at the course from about 7 am to about 10 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom