best game of all time per genre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPS - CS
HNS - Neverwinter Nights
RTS - Age Of Empires II
RPG - Dragon Warrior Series on NES
MMORPG - Definitely EQ. I have been clean for 8 Months:eek: FFXI looks great, but i cant get into those games anymore, they take too much time. I spent 16 hours a day playing eq sometimes...
:amazed:

FPS = Counterstrike
HNS = Diablo 2
RTS = C&C Generals
MMORPG = Everquest ( I've never played it but i played the less popular Asheron's Call)

I played Asheron's Call for 2 yrs. I quit because i played waaay too much and was affecting school. I played Asheron's Call 2 but that game was just shitty, great engine but was seriously released premature, so there was basicly no content. I left in 8 months after completing everything. The only thing that kept me playing that game was my friends from Asheron's Call 1.

I'm waiting for WoW and if that doesn't work out I'll try FFXI, that looks pretty neat.

FPS - Call of Duty - Battlefield42, DC
RTS - Cnc Generals, Zero Hour
HNS - Diablo 2, LOD
RPG - Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon
MMORPG - dont do that scene, too poor :(

Personally, I think Doom, Dune 2 and Command and Conquer are 3 of the most important games of all time.

FPS -Half Life or Call of Duty
HNS -Diablo 2
RTS -Star Craft (I hate the new stuff keep it old school)
MMORPG -Ultima Online and Lineage 2 (most people prolly never heard of Lin2 cause its really new but both these games can kick the living shit outta Sony and their damn EverQuest)

MY LIST

FPS: CALL OF DUTY
HNS: DIABLO 2 LOD
RTS: WAR CRAFT 3
RPG: NEVERWINTER NIGHTS
MMORPG: HAVENT PLAYED ANY BUT BOUT TO GIVE FFXI A TRY.

RTS: HOMEWORLD2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FPS:HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom