The best game of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
tylertherobot said:
never played Arcanum.

I think the Final Fantasy series is the best games of all time. Contains them anyway. FF10 sucked, so did 8.

no way man, 9 sucked, 8 was my fav, followed by 7, then 10, 8 had such a cool magic system, i love junctioning magic to different stats, it made stuff so customizeable

I)arkTemplar said:
What about WarCraft III?!?!?!
I believe that is probably the best RTS for PC right now!

hey i found a buddy! i am a WC3 nut, i have played it seriosuly almost every day since it came out (i got it the day b4 it was released since i worked at best buy) that game is so awesome, it gets my vote for best of all timemy list goes:

1) WC3
2) FF8
3) Halo
4) Half-Life
5) Mega Man X
6) FF7
7) GTA3
8) MKDA
9) Gran Turismo
10) Warcraft 1
11) SC:BW
12) Diablo 2
13) Lords of the realm 2
14) AOE2
15) C&C
16) some game i cant remember the name of but the cyth (not spelled sith like star wars) were some of the badguys, it was an RTS game that was all about populating new worlds and it was so fun, they came out with a sequel, but i cant remember the name, ill post it later if i can find it lol

I am still very into Freelancer at the moment, a great 'open ended' space sim by none other than Microsoft. Its ok single player, but Very good multi player.

Brings back fond memories of Elite and my A3000.

i have only seen battlefield 1942 played, ive never played it myself, but it looks like a game i could really get into

is that made by the same people that made battlefield: earth?

Several games. I think this should be divided by genre really, but my favourite games are Unreal Tournament 2003, Winning Eleven for soccer, Battlefield 2003, GTA Vice City, WarCraft 3, C&C Generals was very enjoyable, and Serious Sam. There are probably other tht i missed but these are my favourites. BTW, I hated Age of Mythology. Age of Empires was actually very fun though.

dethangel said:
i have only seen battlefield 1942 played, ive never played it myself, but it looks like a game i could really get into

is that made by the same people that made battlefield: earth?

Not sure who created battlefield earth, but BF1942 is from EA games and Dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom