The best game of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimif1raikkonen

Beta member
I know this is contraversial as all have our own opinions but i have compiled a list of the top 16 games that have changed the gaming world and will forever be great hits!
2.Pong
3.Starcraft
4.Dune
5.Baldur's Gate
6.Doom
7.Wolfenstein
8.The Sims
9.Diablo
10.Fifa 94
11.Test Drive
12.Age of Empires
13.Beneath a Steel Sky
14.One Must Fall
15.Myst

And what i think is the one game that will never be topped as far as inovations and gameplay- 1.HALF-LIFE!!!

AoE is the ultimate strategy game, brings back memories :) Half life would be alot better if Valve would get their sh1t together.

hmmmmm....Well it is kind of hard for me to pick my fav game becuase i play so many difernt genres, but the one game that i have always playd non-stop pretty much at times, since it came out, is.......

"DIABLO 2"

believ it or not

well in my opinion i like all blizzard games, and FFXI, ragnarok online. and CS those are the games i mainly play well only play lol

i have.... great GAME!!.. much better than the first one.. story line s kinda stupid,,, but the gameplay and graphics :):):):)
u gotta love IT

i agree wid ya...the story always sucks...especially the part where max and mona sax got it on and was interuptd by these cleaner guys....goodthing rockstar did a good job with the graphics...plus the new bullet time reload.

anyway,..i always thought HL was great.

ibexpiotr said:
i have.... great GAME!!.. much better than the first one.. story line s kinda stupid,,, but the gameplay and graphics :):):):)
u gotta love IT

way to short, but that and the first are really good, i would pick that, diablo 2 multiplayer, and battlefield1942 mods.

never played Arcanum.

I think the Final Fantasy series is the best games of all time. Contains them anyway. FF10 sucked, so did 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom