Best Flying Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
I just got an awsome joystick and want to get some flying games......i like the ones where its mostly combat........what are ur recomendations for best flying game....and please include updated graphic games

thnx

Yep!

Okay-
THe best of all time flying game is descent! You can get descent 3 for like ten bucks at wal-mart or somewhere. It is a '98 game but has graphics of about a 2001 game! Even though it's dated it still is the BEST flying game ever! Specially for online playing! you'll have a blast!! Try getting the download and see if you like it! It's non-stop action blowin' tons of fun stuff!

-Eric

The best combat flight sims that I have played to date are IL2 Sturmovik, and IL2 Forgotten Battles. The graphics are great, and the aircraft FM's are truely realistic. One word of caution though. Both these sims are very demanding on system resources. They bring even the most powerful machines to their knees when all the settings are maxed out.

I agree with Descent 3...
The Descent series is the best flying series out there!!!!!!!!!!!
True you can get it for about $10-$15 at any store with a tech area...

The best flight simulator (combat) for realism and immersion has to be Falcon - its getting old now, but some users have patches.

You get to fly the F16 and control its avionics weapons etc - so lots of buttons to fiddle with (it can take upwards of 5 mins to do the engine stat up sequence).
The downside of Falcon is that you will be very lucky if you find anywhere selling it.

It is about as realistic as we can get at the moment.

Or go for Lo-mac for a quick spin - nice graphics and good for close fast jet combat - although the bugs prevent me from playing now.

I agree with Dynamo, Falcon 4.0 is the best flight game. It's made to be very realistic. It's not one of those "500 against 1" games.

spartanM19SSM said:
I agree with Descent 3...
The Descent series is the best flying series out there!!!!!!!!!!!
True you can get it for about $10-$15 at any store with a tech area...

I would also agree with Desent 3 i had that one iloved dooing barrel rolls and making my dad sick!!! FUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom