The BEST First Person Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't play the original DOOM on my PC. It's too old for my hardware to deal with.

Every time I try to play it, the game crashes to the desktop and windows throws up the message "Your P54C system is lonely."

:)

The UT2004 vehicle maps rule...but the rest of the game was just okay...and I say "just okay" because much of the non-vehicle stuff is the same as in UT2003. The characters don't do anything more than what they did before, the weapons are mostly the same (and nothing amazing from the new ones), and the non-vehicle maps are just above ordinary.

Sorry to say... Its gotta be CS: Condition Zero. ShoobieRat could play the single player while all the rest of us cold tear it up online. Can't wait for HL2...

The original Quake is the daddy. It brought online gaming to the masses.
I bought my first PC solely to play online Quakeworld after playing on a friends for an evening!!
The openGL graphics made it look mighty fine on the new voodoo cards of the day!

Whilst i am looking forward to HL2 the one i really want is Stalker!

HL2 looks to be sweet, but i have to say im more excited about Halo2, the game just rocks, and who knows when HL2 is coming out neways :p

When they're giving shmucks like me free rides through the HL2 dev demos, you know the release can't be far off.

Stay tuned, stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom