Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Build Your Own

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Call of Duty or Raven Shield. Those games are alot better than half life 2 and definitly far cry. But the best one on the list is UT2K4..

Raven Shield is soooo slow.

I love it, but its just to slow.

IMO, no way in hella better than any other game listed.

well since half life 2 isnt out... played the source code they got floating around the internet.. a lot of bugs but good... zero g gun is the funniest gun I have every played around with... PainKiller was mindless killing of the masses it seemed most of the time altough that melee gun thingy was fun as hell... UT2004 seemed like the same old unreal tournement just a little nicer graphics, i personally perfer games with a good story line... FarCry seemed based off half-life were it all seems to go bad idea comes out very popular... The graphics engine is outstanding.... Doom 3 also very nice graphics havent played it much only at a friends house for a couple minutes so I cant comment much... I give best first person shooter of 2004 for FarCry, for outstanding graphics and exellent intense gameplay.. with Half-Life 2 close behind only because I havent played the offical release version yet.

also in reply to that counter-strike 2 coming out... YES IT IS BABY!!! w00t... it is going to use the half-life 2 engine.. STEAM are going to give a select few the "temporary" CS-2 for game testing.
Go to steampowered.com for more info on that exciting game... It is about time CS got a tune up.. CZ was def not a tune up... same engine for crying out loud! lol

I did play the Doom 3 Alpha, damn good graphics, although, being Alpha, choppy as hell.

BTW, dont download it, because it might also install a program so you cant install games like UT2k4 or Soldner.

That happened to me.

yea i admit Call of Duty has a bad multiplayer (thats all that counts for some people) but it has the best single player that i've ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom