Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Build Your Own

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because 3 of 5 games listed are out, and ive played them, i'ld have to say ut was the best, just for the staying power... it was also the only one with multiplayer. painkiller reminded me more of serious sam (which is a bad thing because i played that game for ages) and far cry gameplay was mediocre( the graphics however were stunning) and ut2004 i believe was a good balance of dm and tactical gameplay with excellent physics and graphics.

based on reputation; doom 3 and half life will own all of them... I just can't vote for them yet as i havn't played either.

If Valve and ID decide to get Doom III and HL2 out the door by Christmas, then it'll be one of them for sure (can't say which one until I've played them, but I'm betting HL2 ;)). Otherwise, it's definately FarCry for me.

we don't know how good the games are untill they're out, so how are we to vote on this poll? ugh.. useless

I say far cry because of superior gameplay and graphics, but have any of you played Americas Army? (the #1 FPS out there for FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom