Best first person shooter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like good graphics as much as anyone. But I won't call a game great based on good graphics alone. I loved HL2. It has amazing graphics and animation. But the thing that makes it stand out from other games with great graphics is the game play, physics, and level design. I guess my point is that games with great graphics are a dime a dozen now. They need to add more to catch my attention.

And I can still have fun playing good games from the past like Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Duke Nukem 3D, or even H.E.R.O. from the Atari 7200. In fact, I'm playing Kings Quest 2 right now and having a blast with it. Graphics are great, but to me gameplay is better.

My m8 have been on about halo 3 coming out and how good the other 1s are. So i thought i would buy myself a copy, it is the worst game i have evr played on, i cnt belive how many copies they have sold in 24 hours which is on there website, but this game is a WASTE of money

i have yet to play halo on the pc but i love it on the 360
halo 3 FTW

for pc
COD series
Unreal series
FEAR
Bioshock
CS
HL (not a huge fan but i like them)
Team fortress 2 looks really good never played it though, im debating geting into it though with the orange box

My m8 have been on about halo 3 coming out and how good the other 1s are. So i thought i would buy myself a copy, it is the worst game i have evr played on, i cnt belive how many copies they have sold in 24 hours which is on there website, but this game is a WASTE of money

lol, people who say that are just trying to get themselves attention or say it just for the sake of arguing

it may not be an epicly great game, but it is quite a fun play, especially owning on system link lan parties

i really am disappointed lol my m8s had me geared up n tht 4 it n i have never brought a halo game before n i was like wdf lol they keep sayin i should play it online but honstly worst game i have ever brought, i owuld rather play pokeman blue on a gameboy classic (black n white) lol

i really am disappointed lol my m8s had me geared up n tht 4 it n i have never brought a halo game before n i was like wdf lol they keep sayin i should play it online but honstly worst game i have ever brought, i owuld rather play pokeman blue on a gameboy classic (black n white) lol

That's probably why you don't like it though. You don't have the interest in the story line like someone who has played the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom