Best Burning Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rock

In Runtime
What is the best burning software for DVDs and normal CDs so that I can burn anything I want.

Alcohol 120% is an ATAPI drive emulation, does not burn. Like DVDShrink, it uses another burning engine (In DVD shrinks case, Nero) to burn the disc.

Charcoal and lighter fluid? Wuss. Just throw that shyt in the microwave for a few seconds, and they will be adequately burned!

Anyone ever done that? Tis great fun! Dont do it with any CD you want to hold onto though, completely destroys it. I used to work at a law school (FULL of computer illiterate soon-to-be as$hole lawyers who are very very stupid) and one day m e and my buddy were having some fun destroying some of those CD's in the student lounge where the microwave was. We went up with a few CD's and toasted them, got yelled at by a few girls "Who knows what you are releasing into the atomosphere!" (typical lawyers) Hey lady, you ever driven a car before? We were doing that with a few CD's, and were putting some of the students in awe at what they were seeing. There was this one kid that was rather flamboyant, and he was known on the help desk... He ALWAYS had problem! So we were on our third trip in about 20 minutes burning the CD's, and the kid, after seeing us fry a large number of CD's, in a completely serious tone, asked us "Why do you do that? Does it make them work better or something?". I just looked at him and said "Yes, yes it does" and walked away. God knows if he ever attempted it and tried to play the CD in a drive. Imagine that CD spinning up with the foil all burned up like that? It would go everywhere and ruin his drive! That would be pretty funny.

You must not be doing it write. When you are burning a DVD, you have to make sure you select DVD-MOVIE and you put the DVD files into the VIDEO_TS folder that it creates for you.

You should feel lucky Counter, You got special attention from Him. :D jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom