Best BF2 Unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I play sniper a whole lot more.

You know what I hate...

There is this clan called =ASP=.

Some of their members are so stupid. Especially.. Crow=ASP=

I killed 2 guys with a grenade launcher, from a distance mind you not the close quarter "OLO AEM @ FEAT! ND PUL TRIGUR!" Then this guy calls me a sissy, I've had beef with him because because I did the same thing an earlier day. Then he calls me a fag, and then a wimp.

All the while he is using the grenade launcher and shooting the ground with his grenades, and his clan mates are doing it too. I hate this guy, he needs to be banned. Then he tells me I have to grow a pair, that comming from a guy who calls someone a "sissy, wimp, and a fag," doesn't mean to much to me.

But yeah, decided to rant a bit before bed.

Meh... I just play the game and just try to enjoy it... I don't let others weapon choices get me mad... If you want to shoot me all day with a grenade launcher... go ahead. I'd much rather booby trap a tank with C4, watch you jump in it... then blow your azz into next week. or make my way to an airport and booby trap various aircraft... watch you take off... then BOOM!!!!! Like the Forth of July....

The only thing that I ask of other players on my team is this, "JUST TRY TO WIN THE GAME." at all costs... Whatever you need to do within the rules of the game or server. Forget about your own stats... Let's just win this fugger....

I boobie trap tanks as well :)

I like being the US special forces too, and going and boobie trapping every single MEC plane. Since people jump into them quickly usually I can take out both planes at the sametime, and even sometimes a helicopter.

And I also like plane jacking, but I kill myself in the takeoff when I switch between my mouse and joystick.

And another cheap thing, is I play commander and drop supplies on the enemy posistions that need them. Once their almost done resupplying some artillery comes from me and kills them all. They learn though, and I started dropping supply crates and they RAN out of their.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And another cheap thing, is I play commander and drop supplies on the enemy posistions that need them. Once their almost done resupplying some artillery comes from me and kills them all. They learn though, and I started dropping supply crates and they RAN out of their.

This is an excellent Idea. I'm going to have to use that.

When you arm your own vehicle with C4, do you make sure that the detonater is out and selected before you get into the vehicle? That's what i've started doing. That way you don't have to quick select it once you jump out. You can just PRESS E and Detonate...

What's airplane jacking? How do you do that?

I read someone here, had actually jumped out of a transport helicopter over an emeny transport helicopter and was able to drop a few C4's on it and parachute to the ground then blow up the transport. That's a freakin' sweet move... I tried that all night last night.... lol... I'm going to keep doing it until I get it at least once....

Best gun and more accurate for me is the standard usa special forces, which in reality is M16 or M4? Not sure. That little snipe looks amazing and it's very accurate for me.

Unlocked guns, well the G36, which is in same category as special forces, is second best.

Assault rifle is also good. That's like M16 with the little grenade luncher on the bottom. But it fires like in burts of 3, which sucks.

ferris said:
Airplane jacking is just stealing an enemy airplane.

Yes it's when you hide close to where the planes spawn, and steal the plane before the enemy. But however with soo many plane whores around this can be hard. Luckily they usually TK eachother. But you still need to mow a few down to get your plane.

they introduced the SCAR-H into BF2:SF??? Dammit why cant my net cafe get it...*whinge whinge whinge*. cos i saw it as an unlock and thought 'sweet, 7.62, nice' then i saw the L and thought ****. plus i picked it up off some dude and its a piece of ****. imo the standard spec ops M4 is better.

also have they changed it now that an engineer in a vehicle doesnt fix it anymore. cos i was an engineer but i wasnt fixing my vehilce when i was in it.

do any of the classes get the G36 as an unlock? Cos i know that support gets G36M and spec ops get G36C and i think medic gets G36E but i havent really looked for teh G36.

and finally how to unlock the OICW. i have seen ppl with it and i have stolen it a few times but i cant find it in the unlock menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom