Battlefront 2 "Out of Range" Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreen92086

In Runtime
Okay, I bought battlefront 2 today, and I'm having an issue. When I start the game the screen is black and up pops a box saying, "Out of Range" "Set resolution lower or see monitor user guide". Any idea how to fix this? I've tried setting my pc to from 1024, which is normal for me, down to 800. I can't go any higher or lower than that, and it seems as though this wouldn't be a monitor issue, but rather a video card problem. Anyone have any idea's and/or absolute fix? Also, maybe tring to set it in a window mode, or manually specifying the size using -w and -1024 or whatever the commands are, would work? Maybe the in-game resolution is higher than 1024 and all I have to do is change that... But I can't get into the game.

Feel free, moderators, to move this where it's appropriate, this seemed like the most appropriate next to software/os forums...

Just plz PM me so I know where to look for this thread if you decide to move it.

Thanks!

What is your refresh rate on your monitor, for some reason, it might not like that. It sounds like a strange problem, I dont have any other ideas of what it could be. Have you tried trying out ever different resolution? I would try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom