battlefield vietnam requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont have an extra video card laying around, and i dont want to buy another (yet) untill i know its bad.

are there online tests you can download or something?

I know everybody says this but have you got all the latest drivers? I don't know of any way to tell if a graphic card is faulty apart from what vadarpro said and try another one. (just seen the post above sorry) Did you build your computer yourself or is it a bought one? If it is a bought one try contacting the manufactuer, they might know. Also try the radeon web site and see if there is anything on there. Another good site for graphic card programs is http://www.guru3d.com/ they might have something.

Yea if a PC is bought less than a year ago, it might possibly still be under warranty. Maybe that graphics card has warranty from ATI still?

Or just get a decent $100 graphics from newegg and play most games fine.

(geforce 6600 :))

its wierd cause i tryed cleaning the dust off of it (using a tissue) and when i booted it up, everything was yellow. after that i pushed down on the heatsink and it went back to normal, but still freezes under "high" loads

no i think its the chip itself since the color was messed up, and it could also be the heatsink since it kept freezing.

i tryed calling the company that i bought the computer from, since its still under a warrenty, but their out still for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom