Battlefield Heroes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
Well I don't know how many of you have heard or are lucky enough to have a key for this game, but yeah. Who's anticipating it's release or know anything about the 'rumoured' open beta?

@)

Well I don't know how many of you have heard or are lucky enough to have a key for this game, but yeah. Who's anticipating it's release or know anything about the 'rumoured' open beta?

@)

Its made by EA Dice ( ewww ) and has been delayed more then once. Its pretty cool how its free and all but they really should acknolwedge and give credit to TF2, which they heavily relied on for artistic design

Yeah the graphics are highly similar to that of TF2, a lot of my friends have won keys which kinda sucks but yeah looks ok.

Its made by EA Dice ( ewww ) and has been delayed more then once. Its pretty cool how its free and all but they really should acknolwedge and give credit to TF2, which they heavily relied on for artistic design

The same way TF2 should give credit for the art style they borrowed...

Considering they are based off two very different engines I don't see why that's relevant.

The same way TF2 should give credit for the art style they borrowed...

Considering they are based off two very different engines I don't see why that's relevant.

Actually TF2 development team DID give credit to their art style they were inspired by which was the incredibles. It's relevent because its so painfully obvious and yet EA dice doesn't even bother mentioning it. As soon as I saw a screen shot of Battlefield Heroes I thought hmmm....looks like TF2 but with WW2 era weapons and vehicles. Doesn't matter if its a different engine, the art style is painfully obvious, heck the "allied" soldier class even has the exaggerated oversized chin that the soldier class in TF2 has...sure its a basic cartoon theme but it just looks so strikingly similar to TF2 that its not even funny

5 of my school friends have keys, maybe if i bothered to enter a competition I may have one :p

2 of them say its rubbish, 2 say it's amazing and 1 of them dosn't have their key yet...

5 of my school friends have keys, maybe if i bothered to enter a competition I may have one :p

2 of them say its rubbish, 2 say it's amazing and 1 of them dosn't have their key yet...

Sorry to say, but its EA Dice for crying out loud ( I don't think their a good company ), these are the same people that released a patch in BF2 that caused the server browser to no longer refresh and had to release a hotfix patch a day later ( how could they not have caught this! )

Sorry to say, but its EA Dice for crying out loud ( I don't think their a good company ), these are the same people that released a patch in BF2 that caused the server browser to no longer refresh and had to release a hotfix patch a day later ( how could they not have caught this! )

I don't understand why your telling me that, I know their a bad company. Almost if not all their games a re buggy, take BF2 for example which has been out over 3 years and that still crashes and you can glitch into walls etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom