Battlefield Heroes Beta Key Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people I know love the TF2 looney toon style graphics ( actually they said their inspiration was from the incredibles ) and Battlefield Heroes clearly bites off the graphics. That being said though the game looks somewhat promising although it was literally supposed to come out like 8 months ago.

Well thats just bull, TF2s been being made for years!
They've copied the soldier... but the bid difference is that TF2 is an fps, whereas BFH is third person...

Well thats just bull, TF2s been being made for years!
They've copied the soldier... but the bid difference is that TF2 is an fps, whereas BFH is third person...

yeah, oh and did I mention how I hate EA for a billion reasons? Still looking forward to playing this game, but more looking forward to that Quake live free game cause I never really got into Quake 3 arena and want to see what I missed out on.

I won't get the beta simply because I don't like beta testing and would rather play a more finished product ( the words finished product is oxymoronic when used in conjunction with EA ).

I won't get the beta simply because I don't like beta testing and would rather play a more finished product ( the words finished product is oxymoronic when used in conjunction with EA ).

Funny you should say that, cos when testing it before they closed the beta, me an my friends found that it got worse after they did a major update

Before, we could dress our characters as anything, then they closed it for three days, and when it reopened, there was one thing to wear... Made the game less interesting...

Oh my, this game is and was horrific. The gameplay was well, if you think headshots on crysis are bad thing again. I would say considering the hype surrounding the game. It's crap.

Oh my, this game is and was horrific. The gameplay was well, if you think headshots on crysis are bad thing again. I would say considering the hype surrounding the game. It's crap.

what do you mean "headshots on crysis are bad thing again"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom