Battlefield beta

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Downloaded the beta and decided I LOVE this game, No jet packs No super weapons, all just back to basics and fair play and iron sights, Having a lot of fun with this one and it SO reminds me of the original Battlefield but with the modern gaming engine.

Tried it out for about an hour last night, seemed pretty fun. I was fairly terrible at it because I haven't played competitive shooters online in quite some time...lol but still enjoyed it.

Yeah- got it to work. Played 2 rounds - wow am I rusty. Haven't played this type of game in a while. Pretty darn good for a beta- I have no issues. Other than lots of hits and much less kills- but I think that is because I am not a great shot - hitting the body vs head.

Only real issue I've seen is the rampant bug where you spawn with no weapons in your loadout (for the default weapons). Seems to only affect some (?) servers. Had no issues in Rush, or in some Conquest servers...others it was a PITA. Had to purchase guns for classes like the Assault and Support.

Gotten a bit better finally; started getting some more positive KD's and getting into really close matches - team ends up still losing most of the time, but damn if it still isn't fun with those tight matches.

BTW, it ends this Sept 8th.

I think this will be a good game and more close up fighting for a battlefield due to no super weapons, I'm loving it a LOT

I think the tanks are too stupidly OP, the cavalry bug is pretty dumb and pissed me off quite a bit, and IMO takes way too long to toss tank grenades. It just feels like another Battlefield game to me and graphics seem that of Battlefront.

Back
Top Bottom