Battlefield Bad Company: Have A Laugh..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the:megalon

Baseband Member
Battlefield Bad Company, the newest addition to come in the Battlefield series, and what do we expect? Teeth-grinding, ferocious, frustrating battles with never ending competition.

Okay, of course they're gonna include the battles and competition, but hey, have a laugh:

An Official Trailre Of Battlefield Bad Company

Official with humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLT_XkTuVYo

Yeah guys, this will be a console game only for PS3 & XBOX360. So sad really, but oh well, everyone will have to keep playing BF2, I will buy Bad Company when its released though for my 360, so this is technically in the wrong section; I already posted it in PS3/XBOX360 area :) lol

Ive never liked BF2 or 2142, admitedly quite liked the Modern Combat demo for the 360, spent a few nights playing the demo. Never boguth the full game. The PC versions though, they just seem very buggy and unstable, you get into the game and choose to be a sniper, ''Wtf, - were da fawk is everyone, ah look there all in the sky droping bombs on spawn points and firing there noob cannon aimlessly at anyone on the floor'' < and to be honest theres hardly ever anyone fighting as soldiers... its so boring, you just get Owned by some Super L33T man in a jet whos name ses ''BF2 For LIFE".

Sorry to express my opinions to so many fans, but hey, sumone's gota flame a suposedly good game or the world would a a perfect place :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom