Battlefield Bad Company 2 Complication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonifide_C

Baseband Member
I was playing around with my monitor setting and now everything is perfect. Every game look sharp including Crysis and especially Bad Company 2. None of you guys have add me yet, once again my in game name is: Tru_SpecWARRIOR.

I have two pet peeves with this game. On the server browser it said the word "ping" but it doesn't display the ping until your in a match. There is no way for me to tell how many ping is a server until I am into the game and you guys who play this know how long it take for it to load. If you guys know how to help me with this, rep will be added.

Another thing I hate about this is that when your in a match, there is no way you can add it to your favorite (am I missing something here), and once you quit you have to do the browser setting again. I feel like the only way you can add to favorite that is not ahead of time is that you have to remember the server name. For a game of this magnitude and considering how much older game have implement this function so easily such as steam and counter-strike, one would think it should be the standard.

Another thing I notice is that my game freeze or lag a lot every time I click the "TAB key" until I click it again. Is this a ATI graphic card problems? I'm using the HD 5850.

Now other in balance in the game is that one game yesterday I spawn 7 times and die right away. It nothing against the game but thought that was crazy. It still seem that Sniper are just way too overpower.

The last thing I want to say today is that why is there no toggle crouch button???

If anyone of you guys have answer to my problems, please address it here, and rep will be added.

I been playing this game for a few days now and I enjoy it tremendously, now that everything has work out as expected.

I was playing around with my monitor setting and now everything is perfect. Every game look sharp including Crysis and especially Bad Company 2. None of you guys have add me yet, once again my in game name is: Tru_SpecWARRIOR.

I have two pet peeves with this game. On the server browser it said the word "ping" but it doesn't display the ping until your in a match. There is no way for me to tell how many ping is a server until I am into the game and you guys who play this know how long it take for it to load. If you guys know how to help me with this, rep will be added.

Another thing I hate about this is that when your in a match, there is no way you can add it to your favorite (am I missing something here), and once you quit you have to do the browser setting again. I feel like the only way you can add to favorite that is not ahead of time is that you have to remember the server name. For a game of this magnitude and considering how much older game have implement this function so easily such as steam and counter-strike, one would think it should be the standard.

Another thing I notice is that my game freeze or lag a lot every time I click the "TAB key" until I click it again. Is this a ATI graphic card problems? I'm using the HD 5850.

Now other in balance in the game is that one game yesterday I spawn 7 times and die right away. It nothing against the game but thought that was crazy. It still seem that Sniper are just way too overpower.

The last thing I want to say today is that why is there no toggle crouch button???

If anyone of you guys have answer to my problems, please address it here, and rep will be added.

I been playing this game for a few days now and I enjoy it tremendously, now that everything has work out as expected.

Server browser ping is not the same as ingame ping, so that doesn't help either way. I will go to a server that says the ping is 16, get in it, and it's around 140...

Have you updated to the latest 10.4 drivers? My max loading time for a map is around 30 seconds now.

For the ping issue, run the game with elevated privileges (right click > Run as administrator).

For the favorites issue you're out of luck. Believe me, I would love this functionality as well ;)

For the freezing/lagging issue it could be a number of things, but you're right to suspect your drivers; that's the first place I'd look.

We were actually complaining about the spawn raping just the other night. On the Beta you could only go so close before you got the countdown, on this version you can base rape like crazy and it sucks!

No toggle crouch has been a gripe of the community form day one of the Beta release. It's just not gonna happen...sorry :(

Hope that helps. I'll add you next time I play.

Yeah, I crouch whenever I shoot, so it annoys the **** **** out of me that you can't toggle crouch. I now remember what it was like playing 2142 so much. It makes your pinky hurt after awhile. Well, it depends what key you are using for crouch. I use left ctrl. 2142 was my first shooter basically, so I always change all my controls to mirror the default in that game whenever possible. I do t for use though as I like to have knife at f because it is really quick to get to and e is used for leaning in some games.

^^ isn't that a hack/cheat/weak-***-*****-script? No wonder you and Luke were raping us the other day....

I think if it was a hack or cheat script it wouldn't be stickied on the official EA Forum. I guess you never know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom