Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $19.95!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcovalt

In Runtime
Yeah, so I had a Barnes&Noble gift card and went on their site to buy some music or something. Turns out, they own Game Stop and sell some games. This game usually goes for $49.99 for the limited edition. I don't think this is the Limited Edition, but still, it's under $20!

Battlefield Bad Company 2, PC Game - Barnes & Noble

I assume this is a mis-written cost, nonetheless you can still Pre-Order it. Get it before they correct the price!

Nice find. That sealed the deal for me. I preordered it. If they end up contacting me saying they marked the price wrong, I'll go back to the old plan of waiting till after the reviews to make up my mind even though I have the general idea from the beta. I really hope they optimize this better. Imo, Crysis warhead is optimized better than this. Crysis vanilla might not be, but I think warhead is.

well just ordered 2 copies for my brother and myself...... Still can't get the beta key though LOL

Dauntae

If they end up contacting me saying they marked the price wrong, I'll go back to the old plan of waiting till after the reviews to make up my mind even though I have the general idea from the beta.

If they contact me that the price was wrong (which it obviously is) then I am going to be very sad.:cry:

Still can't get the beta key though LOL

I know. But since it is through Game Stop and Game Stop gives you beta keys if you Pre-Order through them, I am planning on calling them up and requesting a beta key. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I know. But since it is through Game Stop and Game Stop gives you beta keys if you Pre-Order through them, I am planning on calling them up and requesting a beta key. Maybe I'll get lucky.

let me know if that works, I'll try for one key at least

I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Didn't want to really pay $50 based on just what I've seen of my MP...but the single player alone will probably be worth most of the $28 ($20+shipping+tax)...adding in that the MP is kinda fun ( and will be a lot better after beta) this is totally worth it.

As long as they don't say the price is wrong and cancel the orders :|

Just received a e-mail a little while ago from Barnes & Noble
"Thank you for shopping with us.

Just so you know, your PC & Video Game order will ship directly to you from GameStop, and they expect to ship it to you on the date below. And as always, your credit card will not be charged until your order has left the warehouse.

If you need to contact GameStop, email BNorders@GameStop.com or call 1-800-883-8895.

All the details of your order appear below.

We are glad we could be of service and look forward to your next visit.

-- Barnes & Noble
Shipping Method: Standard (5-10 business days)

Product Description----------- Quantity------- Expected Ship Date----Price
Battlefield Bad Company 2-------- 2------------ 03-02-2010-----------$39.90

Sub Total: $39.90
Shipping & Processing: $3.97
Tax: $2.49

Total Shipment Price: $46.36
So I guess there selling for Game stop, Well until Gamestop finds out for how much LOL Hope they honor the sales.

Dauntae

I just pre-ordered. Sent the link to my brother and he did the same immediately. Hopefully they honor this XD

Just received a e-mail a little while ago from Barnes & Noble
"Thank you for shopping with us.

Just so you know, your PC & Video Game order will ship directly to you from GameStop, and they expect to ship it to you on the date below. And as always, your credit card will not be charged until your order has left the warehouse.

If you need to contact GameStop, email BNorders@GameStop.com or call 1-800-883-8895.

All the details of your order appear below.

We are glad we could be of service and look forward to your next visit.

-- Barnes & Noble
Shipping Method: Standard (5-10 business days)

Product Description----------- Quantity------- Expected Ship Date----Price
Battlefield Bad Company 2-------- 2------------ 03-02-2010-----------$39.90

Sub Total: $39.90
Shipping & Processing: $3.97
Tax: $2.49

Total Shipment Price: $46.36
So I guess there selling for Game stop, Well until Gamestop finds out for how much LOL Hope they honor the sales.

Dauntae

I just got that email today too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom