battlefield 2142 dissapointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3wcl@w

Baseband Member
yo i played the battlefield 2142 demo today and i have to say i was quite dissapointed with it. We were told that it wouldn't be like bf2 (which i love apart from artillary) now there is more vehicles and not much ground action which i think is the best part of bf2. u have no chance against those walkers but i like the titan idea. But hey thats my opinion it's just not as good as i hoped what do u guys think.?:angry:

Hey, my thread got linked too. :D

I was overall disappointed with the demo too. The titan mode is at least a step towards a variety of modes other than the basic assault. I don't like the whole layout of the interior of the titans, though. Everything is right there for you to shoot. I don't like the control panel (or whatever they are called, the things you need to blow up to access the core) either. Me and this other guy were sitting at one of them and I literally unloaded at least half a dozen clips and the other guy did too, on it before it blew up.

Vybuni said:
I don't like the control panel (or whatever they are called, the things you need to blow up to access the core) either. Me and this other guy were sitting at one of them and I literally unloaded at least half a dozen clips and the other guy did too, on it before it blew up.

Isn't there a explosive pack you're suppose to use. I've only been on the titan once and I spawned on the squad leader and I guess all the shields were already down.

Yeah, there's explosives... but you don't have 'em in the demo, as they are an upgrade.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Isn't there a explosive pack you're suppose to use. I've only been on the titan once and I spawned on the squad leader and I guess all the shields were already down.

There might be, but I really don't know. I didn't play very long before I got bored.

lol its so glitchy... if u bring transport heli onto silo2 and use escape pod u can go into one of those walls and shoot ppl >=D, i did it for like an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom