Battlefield 2142 1.06 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, right after the 1.05 patch.

I guess we can tell which is the favorite child right now, huh?

I was going to post all kinds of rolfcopters and what not but at this point it's kinda useless. God i'm glad I stuck to my guns and boycotted 2142.

Big stupid piece of crappy, crap. 1.06 patch on a friggin' game that's only been out 2 months. sweet.

contrary to all the crap what people read it isnt that bad, for example ive only ever had one or two issues with the game in the 2weeks ive had it, which ive been able to sort by reading a forum, other than that the other day i was playing for 3hrs solid and i had no problems/disconnects

I don't have the disconnect problems but do have a few CTD and the where you minimize the game and it freezes and you cant get back in it :mad: But overall they fixed most of the bugs in Titan Mode, and Conquest Mode is pretty good.

Yeah I've "boy-cotted" BF2142 as well, at least for now. While BF2 was pretty fun, it seems too much like it. Furthermore I never put any playing time into the expansion for BF2 which I bought as I had to play on lower settings, so I might jump back and check it out again before going out to get more of the same.

dunno. i really enjoy BF2142 as much as BF2. great game. it's ur choice to boycot but this game is better than you guys think. (and i really dont care about the score padding and glitches and all that stuff... cuz its still fun to play)

boomstick666 said:
dunno. i really enjoy BF2142 as much as BF2. great game. it's ur choice to boycot but this game is better than you guys think.

Its the principle of the thing, I have friends (yes its true) who bought the game even after they complained so much about bf2. If my ISP kept cutting me off and started capping me, id change ISP`s. If I buy a car and it starts acting up and doesn't run Id get a different car, bf2 was buggy and their customer support was terrible and didn't care about the people who play it so why would I invest my hard earned money into another game from the franchise when Iv been treated like crap.

I doubt Iv missed a revolutionary game..

baronvongogo said:

I doubt Iv missed a revolutionary game..
Beyond any principles you may have, its the above that kept me away from this game. There's nothing revolutionary. Same game, different look (slightly evolved, I suppose you could say).
FPS games that don't stand out aren't worth playing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom