Battlefield 2 Patch 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just jinxed, HAVOC. :p But I seriously doubt you'll find a good mouse at WallyWorld. Give me a holler and we'll play sometime, though. It's been longer than six months on my end. >.<

So, as trotter mentioned above, I Wally World didn't have anything i wanted. I decided to go to best buy to get one. I was looking at the Logitech G9x but, they had none in stock. So, I'm probably going to order one from newegg next week.

Trotter, we'll have to play once I get a good gaming mouse. I'm using a REALLY old school dell mouse that's like 7 years old... lol.

I play like I am using one so we'd be even. ;)

I actually got on a server earlier. Man did I suck. I did find out that I am still pretty good with the PKM, though.

I play like I am using one so we'd be even. ;)

I actually got on a server earlier. Man did I suck. I did find out that I am still pretty good with the PKM, though.

Which gun is this? Is it a unlock? I kept getting killed by someone with this gun. However I thought it was RKM or something with a R in the beginning.

One other question. If I delete my user name on the login screen does that delete my account global score? I wanted to try and log in with a different account just to test if it is working but didn't want to delete if I will lose my unlocks.

The MEC support gun is the RPK, I think. The PKM is an unlock for support. It has a slightly slower rate of fire but does more damage per bullet (BF2S Wiki weapons:light-machine-guns, BF2S.com, click the links there). I find it to be very accurate once you learn how to single-shot it. ;)

EA maintains player stats, so your stats are accessed no matter where you play, be it your computer, a friend's, or in an internet cafe (as long as you log in using your account). I tried to pull up your stats, but the username does not exist in the database. Are you sure it is Chad711?

If you make a new account that account will start at zero but your old account will be fine.

yes that is my account name. Here is the odd thing, those are gamespy accounts right? Well for the life of me I cannot figure out what the difference is between a "unique nickname" and just "nickname". My unique is chad711m and my nickname is chad711. Chad711 is the user name I use to log into the game every day.

Neither one works. :/ Try going to bf2s.com and pulling your stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom