Battlefield 2 is going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRecon2004

In Runtime
Man, I have been waiting for this game ever since I first got my greedy little hands on the Battlefield 1942 beta.

Battlefield 1942 was one of the games that captured me the most, and that kept me coming back to my LAN center just to play it until I finally upgraded my OWN PC in order to play the game... and even then, since I just had dial-up, I was forced to play with the bots... but hey, if it was playable, I would play it!

So are there any other Battlefield fans in here?

I also enjoyed Battlefield Vietnam to a certain degree, but I just don't care much for the engine that it runs on... it's too sluggish and ugly looking to appeal to me.

Battlefield 2, from the videos I've seen, has some great graphics, and in my opinion it looks like they've made some huge improvements to the game engine so maybe it won't be such a resource hog like Battlefield Vietnam's engine...

Come March, it's time for WAR! ;)

Im waiting to, just finished my new setup and now I wait for the release, I play alot of Desert Combat and BF2 should be even better. Gonna be good stuff! You gotta get off that dial up bud, its tons better playing against people :)

I too love the BF series and this is just going to rock. Especially because they are using the Half Life 2 engine.

The other good thing about it will be the fact that its all modern machinery so theres going to be lots of wars going on with all new technology.

The only thing thats kept me going after I finished playing 1942 and Vietnam is Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising which is a very good game apart from the maps are way too big and it gets very quiet sometimes even with 150 players in the game.

I look forward to playing you guys online when it gets released. My 3Mb connection aint gonna hold me back ;)

BF1942 was a great game, what made it better was the mod that Trauma Studios made. It was a great decision to include them in the designing of bf2. Trauma Studios made such a great game with desert combat. I thought I was hooked on bf1942, but when i found dc, there is nothing else better. I cant wait for bf2 to come out. Some time in march.

Battlefield 1942 is awesome. I play it a lot online through gamespy. I'm usually in the permanent Wake Island servers. Player name is heatonator if you're lookin for me.

I am a loyal BF1942 fan, I play on gamespy as well as the traditional online servers... Good Stuff!!

I am looking forward to seeing BF2 in action.

Amongs my other favorites are Call of Duty, RTCW and Medal of Honor.

Bad News:

EA has delayed the game from 1- 9 weeks depending on what they feel like.

I hate EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom