battlefield 2 booster packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking forward to this amoured fury, i have been since they first realesed info about it. I love flying.... :p

I dont have euro forces but i do have SF. Untill only recently have i havent been interested in the maps and such. I am so bored of the old bf2 maps that they SF maps are a nice change. Its so much fun sniping on warlord, so many awesome places to hide. :)

After reading a few tips on flying, i think im decided to hook up my joystick for flying a jet, though im fine with the heli :confused:

How do you guys fly, maybe i could actually land but why would i want too?

Pft, i never land with the jet. I just fly back and forth too get repaired/stocked up on ammo. I use a joystick btw...

I should learn to fly the helis with the keyboard though, i use a joystick for that too and its so hard. It seems people have much better luck with the k/b.

I think it's really easy to manuever and stuff with the heli, I usually get in the gunner, and i learn tips from the pilot.

Though it's really hard to turn with a keyboard in a jet :confused: so that's why i usually have a low amount of kills in jet like 200 lol

i landed a jet once, by accident. i taxied, turned around and took off again. there was a dude waiting for a jet to spawn and he was like 'wtf is this guy doing?'

I once was playing and this guy was hovering the F-35b and managed to capture a flag by hovering over it. I was watching him and laughing so hard, it was the first time he had done it too. It was awesome. Im going to try that sometime. :)

thebleakness said:
I once was playing and this guy was hovering the F-35b and managed to capture a flag by hovering over it. I was watching him and laughing so hard, it was the first time he had done it too. It was awesome. Im going to try that sometime. :)

I say try in an empty server, just like you rammed a jet in the boat area of the carrier at like 600mph, You went in and bailed out and the jet was in tack i was like W-T-F !??!?!?!

PZEROFGH said:
I say try in an empty server, just like you rammed a jet in the boat area of the carrier at like 600mph, You went in and bailed out and the jet was in tack i was like W-T-F !??!?!?!
That was funny. Managed to get 2 of those in one time and when i tried to fly a heli inside i bumped a plane and all 3 blew up. lol Heres a picture i took of it (not with both jets, i know, i never took a pic of that :mad: )

48b9cf50a886e645c7cf4209689c0d771f6df42f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom