Battlefield 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*confused*
ughh....

U CAN UNLOCK GUNS?!!?!???!

OMG, i just unlocked my first gun on BF2.. and i never knew that u could unlock em.

BTW: the reason i just found this out is becuase i never was really able to play untill a couple a weeks ago. Cause i had a x300 with 256mb ram... TRY PLAYIN BF2 WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i have a 6800gs with 1gb and plan to kick some ***

alexsabree said:
*confused*
ughh....

U CAN UNLOCK GUNS?!!?!???!

OMG, i just unlocked my first gun on BF2.. and i never knew that u could unlock em.

BTW: the reason i just found this out is becuase i never was really able to play untill a couple a weeks ago. Cause i had a x300 with 256mb ram... TRY PLAYIN BF2 WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i have a 6800gs with 1gb and plan to kick some ***

Excuses cause you suck :)

dude give the guy a sec! ok? not everyone has $1500 to lay down for a new pc every year...

odysseus said:
dude give the guy a sec! ok? not everyone has $1500 to lay down for a new pc every year...

What are you talking about? Sure they do. EVERYONE has that kind of money.

[/sarcasm]

odysseus said:

alex is poor? He has like a 27" LCD TV in his room, bought a bunch of new stuff already. And he even admitted to me he's rich! Did i mention he was 14

ok, let me rephrase; obviously everyone has enough money its just a matter if you want to

dont go for the p90 id go for the l95a1 or g36e, those were the guns i liked most but I dont use unlocks no more (My favourite gun is the m16)

Ive been playing as engineer and using this gun
mp7.jpg

The MP7. This thing is cool. It may be weak but due to the speed of shooting it does quite abit of damage. I got 176 points a minute ago just using this gun and engineer....so much fricken fun. :)

I dont' know what you guys are talking about, You get 2 unlocks after ever rank advancement. When you first get SF, you get 4 like PZERO said.

I only have 2 weapons left to unlock and my next rank is the last rank with unlocks. so...

HAVOC2k5 said:
I dont' know what you guys are talking about, You get 2 unlocks after ever rank advancement. When you first get SF, you get 4 like PZERO said.

I only have 2 weapons left to unlock and my next rank is the last rank with unlocks. so...

Hey me too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom