Battlefield 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
... how old are u? .... I started bf2 awhile ago and i didnt get any unlock options untill after the 4th rank but i did get 4 unlocks thats odd but that's my $.02

No you defintely get 4 unlocks when you install SF...

There's 14 guns, and I only have 12.

http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

So Lance corporal
corporal
sergeant
staff sergeant
gunnery sergeant
master sergeant
so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 gun unlocks. But How come i have 12 unlocks?

So right now im a first sergeant, same thing as a master sergeant...

i dont play BF2, but the P90, manufactured by fabrique nationale here in the real world, is def not a anti-tank gun, it shoots a 5.7mm round... its ment for penetrating kevlar, not tanks! so much for 'realism' (unless i misunderstand)

cwiz said:
i dont play BF2, but the P90, manufactured by fabrique nationale here in the real world, is def not a anti-tank gun, it shoots a 5.7mm round... its ment for penetrating kevlar, not tanks! so much for 'realism' (unless i misunderstand)
That one was meant for just a weapon, you carry your rocket launcher and your P90 or DAO is your fighting weapong.

Yeah, each time you rank up, a little box appears on your BFHQ and you select the weapon you want to unlock. You could also wait till later if you would like.

thebleakness said:
That one was meant for just a weapon, you carry your rocket launcher and your P90 or DAO is your fighting weapong.

Yeah, each time you rank up, a little box appears on your BFHQ and you select the weapon you want to unlock. You could also wait till later if you would like.

SRAW, pff what game are we playing.. who calls it a rocket launcher :rolleyes:

I like the drum music they play doot doot doot You have been recommended for a promotion :D

Hehe, yeah. I wasnt going to use rocket launcher but i couldnt think of the actual weapon names.

*pondering*....

Ahah! the SRAW and ERYX or RPG in SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom