• 3F8-3FFh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindApex

In Runtime
Hey, I have a friend who feels Battlefield 1942 is the greatest game in the world. However, he can't even connect to an Internet server (because he doesnt know how to open the ports on his router), and only plays offline against bots. I agree it's good online, however it can be kind of laggy. Offline, however, the game is HORRIBLE. The bots stand there looking at me while I laugh at them and pump bullets through their bodies, even on the hardest difficulty. But here's the question:

What are your feeling on Battlefield 1942, OFFLINE, against bots?

Offline is awesome in my opinion.

Not that I think it is challenging or anything, but you must admit, it is VERY good for practicing things such as flying planes and helicopters.

Although the bots do SUCK (yes, i think they do too!), it is fun just flying over and bombing the hell out of them or even shooting them down with the machine gun :p

If you want to play and get a real challenge out of it, however, it is not very good for that.

Online play is SPECTACULAR though. It is so fun that I just get hooked on it for hours and cant stop playing!

BF Vietnam is also just as addicting, so if you havent already, check that game out!

If you put the Mods for Battlefield i mean Desert Combat mod the games online becomes THE MOST AMAZING EVER WAS INVENTED ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom