The Battle For Middle Earth II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

Baseband Member
The Battle For Middle Earth II

Has anyone played it?

Is it any good, What is it like just a point and click or do you play a charecter? please don't direct me any sites I can't look at gaming sites :(

BFMEII sucks, hardcore. Play the first one and youll enjoy it. The second one goes back to traditional Starcraft style gameplay and almost none of the first one is in the second one. Get the first one, youll enjoy it more, not to mention the main compaigns are the story line for the books.

lancec2c30 said:
what?? you cant look at gaming sites?? what does mommy tell you no LOL

At work and they block gaming sites via websense I can't bypass it as my administration level low and my boss caught me doing something so he monitors my network usage.

Anyway hmm I might try the first one then thanks folks

It follows what is by now a pretty standard formula...build a base/city, collect resources, crank out units, etc...like many, many strategy games that have come before (kind of along the lines PP is griping about, accurately).
However...I enjoy it a lot just because of the setting, the heroes, etc...IMO, it's an enjoyable game provided you are already attracted to the whole ME/Tolkein setting.

LOTR is great, and the storyline is great. I like the story line in BFMEII but the game play just sucks. And you cant even zoom out anymore. The first one is SOOOOO Much better. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom